Friday, February 19, 2016

15 Days & going strong


It’s been 15 days since I quit smoke & it feels good. 

Immediate health benefits of quitting smoking per prominent medical journals.

•           20 minutes - your blood pressure and heart rate return to normal
•           Eight hours - blood levels of nicotine, oxygen and poisonous carbon monoxide begin to return to normal
•           Two days - lungs begin to clear and sense of taste and smell start returning
•           Three days - energy levels increase and breathing becomes easier
•           Two -12 weeks - blood circulation gets better and exercise gets easier
As I was not smoking a pack/day but more  of 1-2 sticks / day I can’t  make out these improvements.  

Here are immediate benefits that I see.

•           Am feeling good that I am able to stick to my plan.
•           Have 20-30 minutes extra for myself each day.
•           My tea consumption has reduced by 2 cups/day
•           Am saving 40 Rupees /day.

This is a minor milestone, which I would like to stretch and ensure it only grows each day.




No comments:

Post a Comment