Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Helluva smart act !


Maanvi – My younger niece who is in LKG, had not prepared for her oral tests. She could not recite any of the rhymes that were taught to her, 2-3 days prior the tests.

My sis tried her best to prep her but all to no avail & she gave up. 

Then this happened.

After Maanvi returned from tests, out of curiosity, sister asked how did she do in tests. Maanvi said, “ I did well”.

Astonished, sister asked “how could you do well as you could not recite single rhyme yesterday?”

“I listened to my classmates reciting rhymes and learnt them & recited when my turn came” Maanvi responds.

Confused. how could she have learnt rhymes during exams & Sister asked her to recite them. Boom!  

Maanvi recited all  rhymes as if she knew them all along.


Impressed, super impressed - loads of love Maanu..

No comments:

Post a Comment